Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thoughts From Kristin...

I have been on a roller coaster in my faith walk lately. Since January, I have devoured books, bible study, scripture, and all things I can get my grubby hands on and it is incredible. If you know me, you can attest to the fact that I rarely get through a non-fiction book in three months...now, it's weird if I don't finish one in three days. What books? Here ya go...


1. Weird by Craig Groeschel and Radical by David Platt


2. Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman


3. Don't Waste your Life by John Piper


4. Crazy Love by Francis Chan


5. Beautiful Outlaw by John Eldredge


6. Interrupted: An Adventure in Relearning the Essentials of Faith by Jen Hatmaker


7. 7: An Experimental Mutiny against Excess by Jen Hatmaker


8. Barefoot Church by Brandon Hatmaker


I am being leveled by God and it is the most liberating experience EVER. Recently, I have this spiritual itch that I can't seem to scratch. I don't know what to do with the passion God is placing in my spirit, so when Kelly mentioned doing a fast...I was ALL IN. Maybe you could join us in someway too? Let us know, we'd love to hear about it (:


PS - I will get through this caffiene withdrawl...even IF my head wants to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment