Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Baking Aisle

It's Kelly.

Yesterday I had to walk down the baking aisle to get to the olive oil. I must have walked down a time warp continuum, because it was like everything was in slow mo. My hair was blowing in the wind. As I looked to the right, I saw my beloved, Light Brown Sugar. I shook my head to the left. My hair whipped against my face and my eyes met with Ghiradelli Brownie mix.

...Chocolate Chips.
Oreo Pie Crust.
Butter flavored Crisco.
Sprinkles.
Cupcake cups.
Evaporated Milk.

Folks, I could actually SMELL the sweetness in the air. As I live and breathe, this is NOT an exaggeration!

It was enough to make this "vegan" girl cry (if I were a crier, which I'm not). Okay, so I mourned a serious mourn. Then I put on sackcloth and ashes. Okay, so I didn't do that either.

It was just HARD, Y'all!
SHEESH!

No comments:

Post a Comment