Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DAY TWO-morning texts

Kristin: How are you?
Kelly: @#*$&?!!!
Kristin: Yeah...we doing pain killers, cause my head is gonna kill me at this point (I am so addicted to coffee) This is good that I'm going off [of coffee]...
Kelly: I was going to tell you I woke up with a headache, but I secretly did not want you to know that I'm addicted and that caffeine is a stronghold...haha off to drink my hot water with a lemon slice now!
Kristin: I can certainly stop wine with no effect. Coffee on the other hand, whoa!
Kelly: Seriously! Although, if we're being honest here, all I wanted yesterday was sugar. I woke up this morning DREADING having to EAT again! Haha! This is very, very bad.
Kelly: I have to say, though, that I was SO full yesterday!
Kristin: I didn't get to the grocery store yesterday and had peas and black beans for dinner. Not a good idea...I think I just need to get through withdraws.
Kristin: God's been leveling me further with these books and Scripture...it's a good thing. :)
Kelly: (wait for this deep response) Organic peanut butter SUCKS!
Kelly: ps-do you think we should co-blog this little adventure?
Kelly: FORGOT TO TELL YOU! MY SKIN IS ALMOST CLEAR...CLEAR! CLEEEEEAR!!!
Kelly:...and finally...I freaked out on my kids a little last night because they were complaiing about all things vegetable.
Kristin: That's awesome about your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment