Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Battle Cry~Kelly

If you read "Kelly's Day Fifteen," you know that I'm experiencing a "void."  Today, I went on a word search.  I did a little word study on "satisfy," but I didn't look far before I found my new "Battle Cry."  Maybe you'll adopt it as your own!

"O God, you are my God,  earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.  I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory.  Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.  I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands.  My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;  with singing lips my mouth will praise you...My soul clings to you;  your right hand upholds me."  Psalm 63: 1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment