Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kelly's DAY NINE

As I write this, I am half chuckling because the NAKED gal I got cut off from on the chat just emailed me with more NAKED information on NAKED juice! I feel like I could officially run the place with the amount of information I know about NAKED (and, I just like saying NAKED...I think it's funny)!

Day nine.
I have begun to crave protein.
I had a total of three spoonfuls of peanut butter today.
I also had celery and hummus, a couple cups of OJ, some plantain chips, a baked sweet potato and sauteed butternut squash.
I tried to convince myself that I did not want the cheeseburgers my family ate, but I was just lying to myself. I also almost ate some corn casserole tonight on accident. Corn, right?! I think I kept going for it because of the corn, but then couldn't eat it because of the butter and jiffy cornbread mix. Come to think of it, I forgot the sour cream. I wonder how it tasted! HAHA!

Anyhow, some CRAZY stuff has come up in the last 24 hours that I might be able to tell you about in the next couple of days. I'm just thankful that I'm in the thick of this fast so I was able to hear from God! BAM!

In the meantime...go get NAKED! (The juice, folks! THE JUICE!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment