Monday, April 16, 2012

Information OVERLOAD!

WARNING WARNING WARNING

(lol not really)

Okay, I was talking to Kelly last night and seriously? My brain is reeling. I told her that I just don't know where my food 'home base' is anymore. Last year I was trying to coupon and save a ton of money on groceries which was great, but now I'm learning more about food and what's in it. It's educational, scary, enlightening, and...

WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?

This is my question for how I will continue to feed my family, but this is also the question I have for God in my faith walk right now. So, as I continue this fast...I will continue to press in. I will continue to ask God to guide and direct me.

*I want to look at how to buy food that is healthy, but hubby is not on board with this whole food rethinking thing because frankly it's more expensive. So..?

*I have a passion to do more for God's kingdom, but I don't exactly know what to do, how it's gonna happen, and where to go.

That is why this fast is so important to me. Have you ever been in a place where you just don't exactly know what to do? I'm so there with you right now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment