Sunday, April 15, 2012

Kelly's DAY SEVEN

I MADE IT!!!

We had our small group over for a cookout tonight. We had cheeseburgers, hotdogs, macaroni and cheese, chips, chips, chips, chips, chips, crackers, coke (oh, dear me...hearing those cans of ice cold coke CRACK open...), homemade Texas sheetcake (courtesy of yours truly), and this peanut butter and chocolate thing that looked like heaven. Oh, I wanted that thing somethin' FIERCE!

...and then there's what I had: Fruit salad and Corn Salad...oh...and water (a colossal letdown compared to what my brothers and sisters had).

I DID ask God to HELP MEEEE!!!!!
I DID make it!!!
...and I WILL NOT EAT THE LEFTOVER CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!

I just realized that we've been on this for a solid week now, and we're DOIN' IT!!!
GO KRISTIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment