Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kristin's Day Four

I was cleaning my room and went to turn on the T.V. which I normally do, but I felt like I shouldn't. I straightened the pillows on the couch (yes we have a couch in our room...for some reason it's freakishly big) and started making the bed. Then I started thinking...


How often do I fully rely on God? I was tired today because I got like 5.5hrs of sleep. Normally, I have a slow and steady dose of coffee, but I'm only drinking water now. I asked God to help me through the day and I fully relied on Him. How often do I do that? Friends, not enough. I am in tears as I write this.



It is 9:45pm. I took care of my sick child and other children, cleaned, went to the track meet, made dinner, cleaned up, did another load of laundry, watched Rio while snuggling baby, spent some time with hubby and I'm writing this.


Folks, coffee did not get me through this day. I relied on God and guess what? He showed up and held me all day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment