Monday, April 30, 2012

I cried in Walmart today~Kelly

I cried in Walmart today.

Let me back up...

We've had friends and family with good intentions sending us recipes and suggestions, all with well meaning intentions, which is GREAT!  HOWEVER, it's simply tempting me to "cheat the system."  For instance, I had a suggestion to buy non caffeinated herbal teas.  This is a GREAT idea, right?  So, I went to the tea section today and looked into them.  I called Kristin for backup.

Me: "Hey!  What do you think about buying non caffeinated herbal tea?
Kristin: "I've just been drinking hot water with mint in it."
Me: "Me, too...whaddaya think?"
Me:  "Actually, I'm just trying to find loopholes in our fast.  Nevermind.  I actually want some tea...ANY TEA...so bad right now I feel like I'm gonna vomit."
Kristin: "(laughs)  WE'RE HALFWAY THERE!!  WE CAN DO THIS!"
Me: "I know.  I JUST REALLY WANT TEA!!!  I WANT IT SO BAD!"
Kristin: "WE CAN DO THIS!"
Me: "I know.  I know.  I'm walking away right now.  I'm CRYING, but I'm walking away.  KRISTIN!  I'm CRYING OVER TEA!!!"
Kristin: "Good job."
Me: "Thanks.  Talk to ya later."

I cried over tea in Walmart today.

No comments:

Post a Comment