Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Your Grace Finds Me...and Bean Slop~Kelly Day 4

I found myself ugly crying to this song as our worship team covered Matt Redman's "Your Grace Finds Me" recently. This is no exaggeration. I'm talking waterworks, shoulders shaking, ugly cry of the sob kind. This year has been VERY difficult for me. I found myself in circumstances that would have ruined me had the Lord, in His love, not intervened...grace.

Today, I was reminded of His GREAT Grace!
He continues to LAVISH it upon me!
I'm bathed in it.
I'm surrounded... ...encompassed...FULLY covered.
Protected.
Humbled.

Here are my favorite lines from "Your Grace Finds Me":
There in the darkest night of the storm
There in the sweetest songs of victory
Your grace finds me

The same for the rich and poor
The same for the saint and for the sinner
Enough for this whole wide world
Your Great grace
Oh, such grace!



Food: 
Breakfast: Apple 
Lunch: Amy's Organic Lentil Soup again. 
Snack: A bowl of Peanut Butter~don't even ask. 
Dinner: Apple, french fries, and my "Bean Slop" creation (see recipe) 

Bean Slop: 
1 Can of black beans 
1 small can of corn 
microwave 
A glop of salsa 
Sliced Avocado 
Done. 

Food is irrelevant today. 
My past has been haunting me (SHUT UP, CHATTERBOX). 
My God has been whispering TRUTH. 
I'm choosing to #crashthechatterbox 
I'm bathing in grace. 
Amen.

1 comment: