Saturday, March 8, 2014

Kristin's Day 7 - A day late and a dollar short?

A day late and a dollar short is an expression that my mom always uses. I am currently in NJ right next to Manhattan visiting one of my bestest friends - Alison Mendez. I haven't seen her since Micah was born last September and we talked it up for hours and I didn't get to the blog last night. She is more important than this blog. Sorry not sorry lol.

I love Alison so much that I'm letting her call this a diet. We don't have the same beliefs so I'm just gonna go with it. I packed a rather large cooler of food for this trip. I did not want to be stuck like the Horse Expo...bad memories.

Breakfast: Amy's Organic Tofu Scramble. My take? Tofu DOES NOT taste like eggs. My stomach does not like soy. I will not buy that again.
Oh and a banana

Lunch: I was driving so I scarfed a few handfuls of Skinny Pop

Dinner: Some of my corn, red onion, tomato, green pepper, balsamic salad, the rest of the bean thread spaghetti, some blue corn chips from Trader Joe's, and a cup of Green Goodness from Bolthouse farms.

I am excited to spend a day with my friend kid free in the big city! Hope everyone has a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment