Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The day is over. Kelly's day 11

I don't even know what to say about today.
Breakfast: Uh...I forgot. Food has become a totally forgettable thing. Unimportant. Irrelevant.  It's all right. My mom and I went to a Power Yoga class this morning, and it wouldn't have been pretty if I'd eaten breakfast anyway.

Lunch: Lentil Lime Salad and some Thai Cucumbers. I packed my own lunch, and then went to Subway to grab lunch so my mom and I could go to Crowder's Creek Elementary to have lunch with my 2nd grader.  What I didn't know is that we'd be eating lunch in the dark in near silence because the teachers wouldn't let the volume level go above a hushed whisper.

Dinner: Went to Moe's. Got the Moe's equivalent to a burrito bowl. Don't even ask me about my experience at Moe's.  I wish we had gone ANYWHERE else.  The food wasn't the problem. The family wasn't the problem. I just wish we'd gone somewhere else. I might tell y'all about it another time, but I'm mad about it right now and don't want to rant, ya know?

Snack: Strawberries. Eating Peanut Butter out of the jar by the spoonful. Huge glass of OJ. I was full after about half of the strawberries, but I ate them all. I don't know why, but I did. Regret. Food remorse. Why do I eat after I'm full?

And the sun rose and the sun set on the 11th day.



No comments:

Post a Comment