Sunday, March 2, 2014

Thai Cukes! Aside #1~by Kelly

On an aside:

Thank God for Cowfish Restaurant!  For real.  Cowfish is the ultimate mealtime destination in Charlotte  (They also have locations in Raleigh and are about to open a location at Universal Studios, FL).  You might wonder, given the interesting name of this restaurant, several things.  I will try to help you understand.  It'll be like a quick little Q&A.  You'll love it.  Promise.

Q: "Cowfish?"
A: They specialize in DIVINE Burgers/Fries...AND...Sushi.

Q: "What does that place SMELL like?  Burgers and Fries? Fish?
A: I don't know how they do it, but it neither smells of burgers and fries, NOR Fish!

Q: "What IS a cowfish?"
A: A tropical fish with a weird mouth, and yes.  They have one in their fish tank!

Q: "Do they take reservations?"
A: NO! This is the dumbest policy I've ever heard of!  A wait on any given night of the week is over an hour!  Our lunchtime wait at 1pm on a TUESDAY was over half an hour!

Q: "If I come visit, will you take me to Cowfish?"
A: I will take anyone there any night or day of the week and twice on Sunday. Hands down.  It's on my top 5 list of All-Time Favorite Restaurants.

Q: "What does this have to do with your fast?"
A: They have a dish called "Thai Cucumbers." This dish is magnificent!  I can eat a whole huge pile of Thai Cukes when I can actually eat MEAT!  I think I might drive out there Tuesday to get a triple order to get me through the rest of the week and repeat as needed throughout the next 38 days (I'm a genius)!

I need to get to bed, where visions of Thai Cucumbers will be dancing in my head!
Nighty nite!


No comments:

Post a Comment