Thursday, March 6, 2014

Kristin's Day 6 - 20%

I determined that Kelly and I can eat about 20% of what is in the grocery store. I may be off a bit, but yeah...I am shopping that 20% thoroughly. I wanna get the most of that 20%.

Stuff I've bought that I've never have before:
Tahini
Pop Corners
Bead Threads
Raw Almonds (seriously)
balsamic vinaigrette dressing
Red Onion (not kidding)
Amy's Organic Tofu Scramble (I only bought one cause I'm nervous and don't like soy, but hey Kelly and I seem to live on the buying something once philosophy)
Thai Sweet Potato Soup
Skinny Pop (it's nonGMO healthy? popcorn...whatever)

I'm trying to make the most of this. I want to experience joy and not mourn on the corner with ashes on my head. To be honest...I was doing some serious for real drooling while walking past cheese and breads freshly baked today. I even was looking at gluten free granola thinking...boy I bet that tastes good!! Delusional.

I am seeking God for some big things and our sacrifice is not what gives God power, but it sure humbles us into remembering who God is and what he does for us all the time, everyday, non-stop.

Dear 80% of the grocery store,

We need a 'break'. I need to get some things straight before I involve you in my life again. I will miss you and think about you while I'm gone.

Love,
Me
PS - I am shopping you only for family reasons; it's not for me. Don't take it personally.

Oh yeah
Breakfast: A warm avocado with salt and pepper and the sorbet from the last post
Lunch: I didn't get to it and snacked on Skinny Pop driving home from Hagerstown
Dinner: A green pepper, red onion, tomato, corn, garlic, balsamic vinaigrette salad and a can of Amy's southwest veggie soup
I think I might eat some more sorbet before bed and maybe some more Skinny Pop lol

No comments:

Post a Comment