Thursday, March 6, 2014

Kristin's Favorite Beyond Vegan Things

Ok so this is a blog. I'm limited. I totally wish I was Oprah and could give you these things and hear you squeal, but alas...

Pictures are the next best thing, right? Well, they'll have to do.

1. POP CHIPS wait! The bag says Pop Corners. My bad. - They have 3 ingredients. Although Sunflower oil isn't the best, I can eat them and they're real tasty.

 
2. Harney and Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea. I DO NOT like tea, but during this fast this little cup of fantastic aroma is just...well...heavenly. It's a steep and drink kind of tea, nothing added. Perfection.
3. The Nutribullet. If you don't have something like this, you are completely missing out. It's easy to use and clean. I made a sorbet with frozen peaches, frozen blueberries, frozen bananas and OJ this morning. BEYOND DELICIOUS. All those smoothies I've talked about are mixed up with this puppy.

 
End of commercial. Have a great one!



No comments:

Post a Comment