Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I'm in a fog ~Kelly's Day...19?

Went to Starbucks with a friend this morning. She learned all about my fast. We go to dinner about once a month or two with another friend. I was running a little behind, so I poured a huge glass of OJ for the road. When I got there, I has a mint tea. Later on, my friend posted that we need another girls night out, and the restaurant that was suggested is of the vegan sort! How sweet was that?!

After Starbucks, I ran to Target to try to find some BV approved food to take with me for my weekend in New Jersey with my Holy Yoga sisters! We are staying at a Bed and Breakfast, and I'm so pumped to take an arm balance workshop and Flow class with Brooke Boon, Founder of Holy Yoga Friday night!  I'm a little nervous about food.

Another perk of my trip is that I get to spend a little bit of time with my Bestie, Elizabeth, and get to meet Baby Macy and see her kiddos and Stewart. No amount of time is ever enough when you're with dear friends, but I'm looking forward to it.

Lunch...
Avocado
Peanut butter
Celery sticks
I think I ate something else, but the fast fog is in full force.

For Dinner, I got to thinking that I haven't had enough calories today, so I popped open a jar of olives open and ate half of them. Then, I...wait. I had the avocado for dinner, not lunch. I officially don't know what I had for lunch. I also ate a bunch of French fries, which I refuse to study the ingredient list for. I'm 97% sure it has "bad stuff" in it.

I'm sure you can throw in a couple more cups of OJ.

I know this weekend is going to be great. I know it will be good to be with like minded people within the Holy Yoga community. I know the training I will receive in massage and touch techniques will be amazing. I'm sure the people I will meet will be lifelong friends. I'm a little torn because I'm missing my son's soccer tournament and tryouts and practice. I know I need to remember that "I am NOT that important!" I know everything will go smoothly. I tried my best to set everything up to make it easy for everyone.

I know this is pretty disjointed. My brain is going in three or four different directions today.  Better luck tomorrow after I've had time (6hours to be exact) to think/pray.
Grace and Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment