Monday, March 10, 2014

I like cake~Kelly's day 10

In case you missed it yesterday.  I like cake. I like cupcakes.  This cupcake bar is called SAS Cupcakes, and it is 12 minutes from my house...right across from the Starbucks.  SAS was featured on the Food Network.  It's heavenly.  You walk through the doors and get smacked in the nose with cupcakey delight!  It's awesome. They have a different menu every day, so you never know what will be available when you go.  Today, they had my favorite: Strawberry. I can't even explain how good this cupcake is.  I didn't eat one.


I went to Starbucks this morning with my mom. Got Peppermint Tea...again. I made the mistake of letting my four-year-old choose where we went for lunch...Chick-fil-A. Ate a large order of fries...again. When I got home, I got home, I whipped my second order of Thai Cucumbers out and started to go to town.  Get this: My MOM went and grabbed a fork and joined me! I almost socked her. I mean, yes. She carried me in her womb for 9 months.  Yes. She raised me for 18+ painful years and has been there for me thick and thin, but friends...THIS IS THIN, and I don't want to share my CUKES!

For dinner, I made jambalaya.  The recipe I have is AMAZING. My mom ate it. NONE of my kids ate it. My husband ate it. I had a bowl of chickpeas.

After soccer practice, I had an avocado and some peanut butter.

I wish I had Orange Juice in my house, but I don't.
TODAY, I will praise the Lord.
TODAY...
...I will praise...
...the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment