Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lost in space~Kelly's day 27

I feel like the last few days has been pretty redundant in the food intake arena.
Breakfast: peanut butter
Lunch: can't remember.
Dinner: Amy's lentil vegetable soup, avocado, and some OJ.

This morning, I went to a power yoga class. I drank probably 40 ounces of water afterward. That is how much sweat that class produced.

I flipped my dog into wheel, and then "got lost" and couldn't figure out which way was up or down. Don't you love it when you get into a pose and can't figure out where you are in space or how to move your arms or legs? It's happened to me twice in the last week. I don't think that's related to my fast though. Today, when I was trying to figure out how to turn out of wheel the way turned into wheel, and last weekend, when I was trying figure eight for the first time and was literally (verbally) coaching my legs to straighten...they wouldn't.

Tonight, I went to my favorite Holy Yoga class taught by my friend, Kyla.  It wasn't easy, either.. I don't know what I was thinking trying to take both of their classes in the same day.

I have seen some moves of God in the last couple days...even in "small" ways. One example would be that He sort of clued me in to an issue involving our soccer schedule before a somewhat stressed out sounding coach called me about that exact issue the next morning.  See?  Our God in in the details!

That's a wrap!
Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment