Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Kristin's Day 12 - When sleep is scarce

So...Micah did not sleep much last night. He was awake until almost 1am and then got up again around 6:30am this morning. I don't know how you operate, but I need a solid seven to ten hours of sleep to feel human. I'm not drinking coffee right now. Yeah...you get the picture.

I got the kids off to school, fed Micah and put him down for his morning nap, put Nick Jr on for Nate, and climbed into bed for a nap. That did not go well. Nate woke me up every 15 minutes. Gotta love the 3 year old. He is cute though...ugh.

Miraculously, I got through the day. I didn't have coffee like I usually do, but I got through the day. I didn't lose it on the kids - I made dinner, did laundry, helped with Campaigners, cleaned, and held conversations. I got through the day.

Praise the Lord, I got through the day. I pray that Micah sleeps a little better tonight.

(I took this last night around midnight. LOL!!}

Breakfast: A frozen peach, banana, almond milk, OJ smoothie
 
Snack: Guacamole and tortilla chips
 
Lunch: Forgot
 
Dinner: Amy's Lentil Soup
 
Bedtime snack: Refried Beans/Salsa and tortilla chips 
 
I AM BEYOND EXCITED FOR KELLY AND DALLAS!!! THE BOYS WILL SOON BE HOME!!

2 comments:

  1. I have one comment: You look better at midnight than I do during any given afternoon. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Kelly, I love you. I subbed that day so I had make-up on n stuff, lol

    ReplyDelete