Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Short and Sweet ~Kelly's Day 26

This was a pretty busy day. This morning, I shoved enough peanut butter in my mouth as I ran out the door. After I got the kids to school, I ran out to Starbucks and grabbed a Peppermint tea so I could study up on my Holy Yoga stuff. After that, I ran home to eat lunch (guacamole and chips and...hmm...huh. I guess that was my lunch?) Then, I grabbed the Pixie from preschool and went to Chick-Fil-A, where I had some fries (Oh! Good! I had more than chips and guacamole!).

Later on today, I realized that I had time to run to yoga tonight, so I held off on dinner. Those tortilla chips didn't sit well during yoga. I'm seeing a trend here.

I just finished my Spicy Thai Cucumbers that The Man got to go last night.

Nothing new under the sun today. I'm a little worried about my yoga class in the morning. Last time I went to this instructor, I was sore for four days...and that is when I was still eating regular food (I think)! I don't know how to prepare for this class, but I have my regular Holy Yoga class tomorrow night, so I'm a little scared for tomorrow.

Anyhow, sorry this post is short and has no real meat. I guess that's fitting though, seeing as how *I* have had no real meat today. Da-dum-Cheesh! Oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment