Monday, March 10, 2014

Kristin's Day 10 - Today was terrible.

I felt like that book - That horrible no good awful very bad day or something like that today. I wanted out of this fast. I wanted to take comfort in coffee or eggs or chocolate or cheese or something other than what I was eating. My face is something I can't disguise most days.


 


 
Yep. That about sums it all up. In the midst of my pity party, I got a text that made me want to cry, Micah is currently teething and MAD, Kelly tags me in a picture of CUPCAKES, and Andy doesn't come home from work until 8pm. No good.
 
So, what's a girl to do when she's fasting and down? Well, I prayed and continued through the day. My mood didn't exactly change and circumstances didn't turn around, but it is now 10pm and this day is just about over. Praise the Lord!
 
Breakfast: banana, broccoli, carrots, and hummus
Lunch: guacamole, chips
Snack: Skinny Pop
Dinner: Well, I attempted to eat Organic Thai Sweet Potato soup. It was downright disgusting. Do not buy it. It was so gross - smell/taste that I didn't even want to eat anything else. Yuck.
 
Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had such a rough day...I know that soup. That soup is hideous. I took one bite and threw the rest out!

    ReplyDelete