Monday, March 17, 2014

Tortilla Chips, Yoga and St Patrick's Day~ Kelly's Day 17

I'm getting to the point where food is just not hitting the spot anymore. I can tell because when I'm stuffed to overflowing, I'm still not satisfied. Indian food is not cutting it. Neither are tortilla chips.

I speak from experience.

This afternoon, I went to town on some tortilla chips. By "some," I mean 3/4 of a bag...and then I went to yoga.

BAD.
LIFE.
DECISION.

I can't believe I did that. Because I ate all those chips....and then went to....yoga.
Running? Sure.
Football? Probably.
Any sport where you have anywhere to throw up...definitely.
Yoga? Oh. NO. Friends, NO!

Weird things happen to your body when you take a yoga class.
Things that should happen to an empty body happen in a yoga class.

I love Saint Patrick. He is a perfect example of God making beauty from ashes. He went from a young man who was kidnapped by Vikings, and I'm not talking the Minnesota type, to a man who took The Gospel to Ireland, using what the Irish know (CLOVER) to explain how the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit could be one. Patrick geared his disciples up with the sword of the spirit and taught them a powerful prayer.

I'm always empowered on Saint Patrick's Day because of this prayer! I hope you will read it and be blessed ( and, do make sue you insert "Christ on my right" after "Christ on my left." ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment