Monday, March 17, 2014

Kristin's Day 17

Today was completely uneventful. We had more snow, another snow day (Andy included - he works near DC), and I literally wanted to lay down and be lazy all day.

PS - laying down and being lazy with three kids and a 6 month old is impossible...don't try it.

Breakfast: Dehydrated apples (disgusting I need a good recipe or something) and PB

Snack: Tortilla chips

Lunch: I made myself mashed potatoes with unsweetened Almond milk, salt and pepper and poured some Indian type sauce on it. Not so tasty.

Dinner: I made the family Pasta Cabonara and ate an avocado

Snack: 1/2 of a can of spicy Beyond Vegan Approved refined beans and nonGMO blue corn chips

Before bed - a ez-peel kid orange and a spoonful of PB

I made myself spicy vegetable bean thread soup tonight. I have learned that bean threads are SO much better the next day. So I'll let you know how that goes after lunch tomorrow.

Tomorrow and Wednesday I get to sub for an English 10 teacher at WASHS. I LOVE subbing for English. Can't wait!!

I used to teach in Howard County Public Schools about 12 years ago (man...that makes me feel OLD). Teaching in the special education field takes a toll on you. The paperwork, meetings, more paperwork, testing, and more paperwork was just ridiculous. Substitute teaching allows me to be in the classroom without all the back work. It's like the best job for me. I am so thankful that I get to do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment