Monday, May 14, 2012

Kristin's Day 36 - Smoothie LOVE

I blended up a mango, strawberries, peaches, and orange juice last night for dinner. If you think that sounds awesome? You're right. It was DELICIOUS!!!

Breakfast: This morning I had the leftover orange juice blended with peaches. I am SO continuing the blending orange juice with fruit thang. I swear my blend tasted like those crazy expensive Bolthouse creations. Cheaper/homemade is definitely better and if it's just as tasty? TOUCHDOWN! oh...and a banana.

Lunch: Amy's Organic Southwestern Soup...yum!

Mid Afternoon: a small portion of Tostitos with a bigger portion of mushrooms and hummus

Dinner: Corn and peas with PB and celery

Dessert: Air popped yellow corn with a drizzle of olive oil and salt (:

Just in case you didn't see it today, I started a spin off blog, lol. I want to incorporate some of education I've received on this fast into our regular diet. Here's the thing...we only spend $140 on food/household items/diapers & wipes per week. Can eat a more real diet on a budget? If you wanna see if it can be done, check out: Real Food on a Budget.

Only four more posts to go...WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment