Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kelly's DAY 33!

Heya, Folks!

Yesterday was a blur...allergies, AND...I was all over that day like white on rice!

Anyhow, life's busy...BUSY...right now!  More "stuff" keeps piling on the BIG stuff we already have going on, and honestly, if I wasn't in the homestretch right now, I think I'd be a big ball of crazy.  Thank God!  He is sustaining me through ALL THIS!  :)

Dinner last night was my daughter's Girl Scout banquet.  Whenever I hear about things like BANQUETS and TEAS, and BRUNCHES, I get nervous now.  I had a HUGE plate of fruit salad and some veggies.  Someone said to me, "LOOK at ALL THAT FRUIT!"  haha.  I just kept eating.

I am thankful that, at our neighborhood BUNCO, my sweet friend, Donna, actually thought of ME when she made all the delectable snacks!!!  Thanks you so much, Donna!  You are too sweet!

This morning, I'm off to get my Tb time test read and cheer my kids on in their soccer game and help a friend pack her house up for her move across town.  We've had three house guests in two days, and we have another one tonight.  I also just remembered I was supposed to bring snack to the soccer game.  Have to run! 
Have a good one, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment