Friday, May 4, 2012

Kelly's DAY 26

This'll be short and sweet since it's Friday, and I'm tired and am about to watch a movie with the hubs.

I ate a LOT of food today...all APPROVED food, but a lot of it.
Turns out, I think my body is craving meat...literally CRAVING protein.
As much as I eat, it is not exactly satisfying this hunger.
I need to remember to run to God instead of Chipotle...since I still cannot eat meat when I'm at Chipotle, and Chipotle is only sort of satisfying my need for food.

Been busy, busy, busy this week!

Kelly's fun facts from today:
~Had blood work done this morning, and I'm interested to see the outcome since my drastic dietary changes have taken place.
~I'm pretty much to the bottom of my THIRD JAR of peanut butter in the last 26 days (no, I didn't share the PB)
~Adoption paperwork is RIDIC.

Peace out, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment