Saturday, May 19, 2012

Kelly's DAY FORTY!!!

WE DID IT!

WE DID IT!!

WE DID IT!!!

Okay, so I have to explain to you my day FORTY!

I woke up and had some apple sauce and finished off my SEVENTH gallon of Orange Juice in the last forty days and (obviously!) had some scoops of my FIFTH jar of Peanut Butter in the last forty days!  For lunch, I ate my LAST avocado.

THEN...it got tough.  Dallas and I purchase Brian Regan tickets back in January.  BIG date night last night, and I wanted to ditch the fast at dinner time on day forty.  I wanted a normal dinner!  We were driving to DC, for cryin' out loud!!!  Do you KNOW the culinary delights we could have indulged in in THAT city?!!!  Some of the cupcake shops from those cupcake shows you see on Food Network were within arms REACH!  I passed THREE Starbucks in a two block walk!  PASSED them being the main word there.  People all over the theater were enjoying their wine.  Not ME!  We simply enjoyed Brian Regan at his best:





All in all, it was STILL a wonderful night!  We laughed until we cried, and I knew that I would wake up this morning and declare VICTORY!!!  ...and I DID!  WE DID IT!!!

This morning, I woke up, jumped out of bed and ate my first bowl of Raisin Bran and milk in forty days!  NO SUGAR NEEDED!  I just enjoyed it in all its glory!  

My friend, Lori, invited me to a tea party this morning about twenty days ago, and I have been dreaming of this day for twenty days!  So, I had two pots of tea and all the delights that come with a tea party for lunch.  (I have to admit, I'm a little nervous about what this shock will do to my body)  

And, I'm about to go get a bottle of wine.
Tonight will be fine...
Have a great weekend, everyone!!!
WE DID IT!

1 comment:

  1. Great job, guys! You two rock. It sounds like y'all have been on an incredible journey these last 40 days, and reading your blog has been a lot of fun for me. I'm back in town, so just let me know when you want to get together for lunch.

    ReplyDelete