Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kristin's Day 32

I had the CRAZIEST dream last night. I was at the table eating and talking with YL folks.

Let me back up. We have dinner for the YL campaigner crowd every Wednesday night. Last night's menu was The Best Lasanga. Ever. by the Pioneer Woman. If you'd like to try it, here ya go: The Best Lasagna. Ever. Recipe. As I was making it yesterday I was savoring the smells. If it was as delicious as it smelled? It's ballin.

Ok, so back to my dream. I was at the table eating and talking with YL folks...eating...LASAGNA!!! The weird part was that it was crunchy. Part of me wonders if I was chomping on my molars in reality during this dream.

This is my life right now. This is freakin hilarious.

Eh, I don't really have much else to say. Have a great one everybody...tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment