Friday, May 4, 2012

Kristin's Day 26

Breakfast - Banana, grapefruit juice, and PB
Lunch - Raw Mushrooms and Carrots with hummus, corn chips, strawberries
Dinner - Greek salad from Waynesburger minus feta and pita...add hummus
Dessert - PB and strawberries

I read Kelly's post and I am right there with her. I feel like I eat so much and then I'm hungry like 45 minutes later.

Nate (my 19 month old son) got a mushroom out of the container and tried to dip it in the hummus like Mommy during lunch. Awh, so cute. He wants to be like me...alas...FAIL.

1. He does not like mushrooms or hummus
2. He got a ton of hummus all over his hands
3. He wiped his hands all over the table

Peyton is liking his blueberry/applejuice honey yogurt now.

Nastassja told Andy that she wants to fast. Huh, we need to think about that one. Fasting from sweets would be a major thing for her, but I would want her to really understand what/why she would do that. More on that later as it unfolds (:

No comments:

Post a Comment