Sunday, March 29, 2015

Kristin's Day 40 - This is IT! I have decided...

Please listen to this as you read my last post for this year.





Well friends, we've arrived. Day 40.

I feel like that saying is so true, 'third times a charm.' This is the third full time Kelly and I have done this fast and honestly, by far, I've grown the most spiritually during this year.

The first year/time was all about FOOD. I learned so much lol!

The second year we tried to fast, but I was pregnant and Kelly just moved so...

The third year/ 2nd time was focused on bringing two precious boys home AND IT HAPPENED!!

This time, the third time - I went in with no agenda, no pressing outside need. I went in with open hands, heart, and mind. God met me over and over again, lovingly guiding me back to life - abundant life that is only found in him.

As I break fast this year, I am thankful for you taking time to read and journey with me, I am thankful for Kelly, who is a friend I can do this with, and I am thankful for the opportunity to experience life with Christ.

No turning back...No turning back.

'I will forsake EVERYTHING for the JOY of knowing you'

Indeed. This journey has been hard, but I will continue to give him my ALL.

www.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment