Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Kelly's Day 20? 21? 19?: Busy.

People.
I'm exhausted.
If my energy drink doesn't come in the mail today, I might not make it through tomorrow.
I know I'm behind in my posts.
I actually have no idea how far behind I am, and I don't really have time to write right now.

I was too busy to get my post in yesterday because it was my husband's birthday. The short story is:
1~Got rear ended in December.
2~Car mechanic set our car on fire.
3~Car mechanic replaced all the carpet in our car.
4~Car randomly starts flashing lights at you, locks you in and won't allow access to the blinkers.
5~Car mechanic refers us to Honda.
6~Honda doesn't see the problem and can't diagnose it.
7~Car goes back to Honda to hook it up to a diagnostic machine until they DO see the problem.
8~Rental car place has us wait for 3 hours only to tell us they have a 15 passenger van OR an SUV that is an hour away.
9~Husband goes for the SUV.
10~I tried to stop by a bakery for cupcakes...bakery is closed.
11~I drive all the way around Lake Wylie from Belmont, to SAS cupcakes for my husband's favorite: Tiramisu cupcakes, only to find out they don't make them on Mondays.
12~I thought soccer practice was canceled yesterday because I read an old email from a night that soccer actually WAS canceled.

Today:
I taught a power flow yoga class and then practiced Ashtanga.
I met a friend at Chipotle for lunch.
Ran to Walmart to pick up pizza and pictures for our final Social Worker visit.
...soccer practice.
AND...the kids just got off the bus, and I just realized that Naomi is at Girls on the Run club, which ends at 3:45...fifteen minutes after our Social worker appointment begins. I already have to go pick Tate up to be at this appointment, and now I also need to grab Naomi...in this GIANT SUV that I can't figure out!

Okay. I'm really sorry to bail on this post. I'll try to make it worth your read tomorrow!
HAHA!
Grace and Peace~
Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment