Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Kristin's Day One: I'm not ready for this

Here we are again - Kelly and Kristin's crazy lady Vegan with more restrictions Lent-ish fast is starting again. This time, Kelly and I decided that we needed some more protein sources to keep us going. I thought we added chicken and fish...she thought we added just fish. Oopsies haha.

So here's my list of what I can have the next 40 days:
Fruit
Veggies
Nuts
Beans
Oils
Spices
Chicken - straight up no fancy stuff
Water

Because I'm adding chicken this year, I decided that corn, French fries, and TV (unless sitting with Andy) - things I normally enjoy on my fast...are getting the boot.

I'm not going to do fish because it doesn't fit in my budget.

I also don't do soy cause it reeks havoc on my tummy.

Honestly friends, the TV thing is gonna get me the most. It's the #1 way I unwind and detach from stress. Jesus help me. Well...I hope so. That is the point, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment