Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dessert Side Note...

Today being Valentine's Day and all, I wanted to make a little something for my hubby, Andy. The way to his heart is certainly through his stomach. I knew my options would be LIMITED because he joined me in this fasting adventure a few days ago, so I took to Pinterest.

My feelings about Pinterest are kinda mixed. It's an incredible site, but sometimes I get caught up and spend way too much time pinning and barely any time doing! You? Regardless, this site has been a real life saver for the last few fasting years. This year's board is Straight Up Vegan 2016 if you're interested in following.

So far I've made - 

Vegan Chili Mac - HUGE hit. Peyton had three helpings
Avocado Pasta - BIG flop. No one but Andy and I ate it

Sorry, Back to the dessert search...

I found a recipe for 3-Ingredient Brownies

Bananas
Coco Powder
Peanut Butter

I double checked with Andy to be sure he'd be down to try them and the end result was pretty good!

Here's the recipe if you're interested!


Happy Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment