Sunday, April 6, 2014

Kristin's Day 37 - I will Vegan journey on...

Kelly and I started this journey on March 1st...37 days ago. We stripped our lives of most food for the single purpose of pressing into God. We stood together during some hungry frustrating times over the last 37 days. We were pressing into God because we were believing and praying for things - things only God can do - to happen

Kelly and Dallas left today so they can bring their sons home! It's a miracle. This adoption process seemed like it would never end. There was one unexplained roadblock after another. We stripped our lives of most food and pressed into God to bring them home.

I am still believing God for miracles for many of my friends in YL. Despite my fast, I have gone on YL dates to Panera, Sweet Frog, Starbucks, Chipotle, Chinese, Pure and Simple, Friendly's and more. I even had a sleepover with yummy food, lol! It is possible to do a ministry such as YL during a fast. It was NOT easy, but it's possible. I have met with more girls during this fast than I have the entire semester. I don't think that's a coincidence. I am still believing God to fill our camp slots for Lake Champion this year. I still want to take 24 girls. So far, six are signed up. We stripped our lives of most food and pressed into God to change the lives of WASHS students. I am still believing this will happen.

I will continue on. Pray for me as I journey alone for the next few days...unless you'd like to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment