Saturday, April 5, 2014

147,000,000-2~Kelly's Day 34

I ran from sun up to well after sundown every day last week. Yesterday, I woke up at 3:30am wondering why malls weren't open 24/7...that way I could get more done Friday. 

I didn't have time for breakfast, but I made time to scarf down a burrito bowl from Chipotle in record time. 

I also are 3/4 of a bag of Kettle Chips for dinner while I composed a four page dissertation detailing my children's agenda, contact information and medical details for my team of professionals that rallied around us to make this trip happen. I couldn't be more thankful or humbled that everyone just stepped up to make this happen. We are truly blessed.

Right now, we are heading down for two soccer games, and then it's home to pack and wash sheets! I can't believe the day is FINALLY here! Our boys will be home Thursday evening! When we step off the plane in Miami, our boys will be American citizens!

There are 147,000,000 orphans in this world. In America, we are separated from this staggering statistic because we don't consider the Foster System to be full of orphans, but the reality is that every night, all over the world, there are little children going to sleep each night with no bedtime story, no prayers or blessings. No Mommy or Daddy to tuck them in. Monday morning, there will be two less.

A Father to the Fatherless is God in his Holy Dwelling! 

Though it tarries, wait for it. It will SURELY come to pass!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment